Jordan, I normally wouldn't ask a "stranger" to do this, but I feel as if we are dear friends. Your blog is one of my daily reads and I have enjoyed so much getting to know your family. I started reading when you were fighting cancer. Now, my family is in desperate need of the prayers. My 3year old son Jed has a rare, aggressive cancer. Please go to my blog if you can and pray for us. You know that God can heal cancer!!
Praying for the Harpers...My heart breaks for them...Love your blog...Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop.... Teresa http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/ http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Jordan, I normally wouldn't ask a "stranger" to do this, but I feel as if we are dear friends. Your blog is one of my daily reads and I have enjoyed so much getting to know your family. I started reading when you were fighting cancer. Now, my family is in desperate need of the prayers. My 3year old son Jed has a rare, aggressive cancer. Please go to my blog if you can and pray for us. You know that God can heal cancer!!
http://www.harperhouse4.blogspot.com/
Thank you soooo much! Lori Harper
Praying for the Harpers...My heart breaks for them...Love your blog...Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop....
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment