Monday, March 08, 2010

The McCall's Fairytales

Last night, I overheard Brad telling Phoebe a bedtime story before she went to sleep.

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess, on the inside and out, who was named Phoebolicious. She was so kind and so beautiful that all the princes in the land wanted to marry her. One of them came to the castle and asked Princess Phoebolicious to marry him. She waited five days and then told him no so she could stay home and take care of her doting king father. The End."

He then asked Phoebe what she learned from that story and she said, "I boo-ti-ful!"

I'm not quite sure who the fairy tale was for.


Phoebe wanted to dress like "Pinkalicious" today and since we weren't going anywhere, it seemed like a good idea to me!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great lesson learned Phoebe!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
That is exactly the lesson she needs to hear from her daddy. And yes, she is indeed boo-ti-ful.
Love you, see you soon.
Dad

Anonymous said...

and her self esteem is pretty intact at this time.
way to go, mom and dad!
XXXnenaXXX