Due to the fact that our summer is rapidly slipping away and I am still taking hundreds of pictures, I decided to make a few slide shows. This one is from July 1-3 when we went to Ute Lake with Brad's family. Great times. Good food. Lots of sun. I took about 457 pictures (most of them of Phoebe in sunglasses...they are just too cute!) and these were the best.
Let me know if you are still reading this neglected little blog and what everybody's up to this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
LOVE reading it and can't wait for your next post! Glad you are enjoying your summer~it is slipping away too fast!
I'm experiencing the same "picture problem." I'm sure you can tell since I have yet to post pictures of our trip on the blog. :) We had a blast! Lincoln has talked about his friend Eli several times since we have been home.
Yes I check it DAILY because I have a sister who doesn't know how to return phone calls!!!!!
Cute kiddos (as always!)
Yep! Still reading. I just wait for it to pop up in reader!! Looks like y'all had a blast at the lake!!
Still reading...
Loved the lake pictures! So fun! :)
You are having so much fun! I come here every day to see!! Sue
Still reading and loving it. LOVE LOVE LOVE the chocolate idea and pictures!
Jordan, it's your cousins from NC reading your blog again... We love getting a little peek into your life. You're doing a great job blogging in such an interesting way.
Yes, I am still reading and enjoying your neglected little blog!! It is summer and with 2 little ones, hmmmm.........playing with them/writing the blog. I imagine you have a lot more playing than typing time.
Mary from VA
Post a Comment