Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Please Excuse Me

We have been having just way too much fun this summer!

There aren't enough hours in the day to all the blogging I want to do. I have blog posts floating around in my head and pictures sitting on my computer just waiting to be posted...but summer just keeps happening!

This week, my friend, Stephanie and her son came to visit. Day 1 was fun. Nobody was hurt, although Eli and I did have a set-to at the movie theater this morning. I wondered out loud today if Eli was ever going to have a day, or "phase", when he isn't difficult in one area or another. Stephanie reassured me that he would...the day he left for college. Great.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Is Phoebe getting lots of practice of saying Lincoln?
Looks like they are having fun!

Kristen said...

Thanks for letting us join you at the pool yesterday...had a great time! :) Hope you girls have a great week!

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

You girls have fun!