SO sweet!!! I love it! I am so glad I get to live close soon so our kiddos can get to know each other. She is precious.
Precious, Precious, Precious!
Hey there,What a doll! Can't wait to see her tomorrow. Love you, see you soon.Dad
So cute, Miss Phoebe! Love you and miss you! Sister!
Oh So Sweet! I just love it when kids learn this song! Can't wait for Kendall to learn it! So precious!!
it is, gave me goose bumps, toooo sweet!!
How cute is she!! I love that she gets upset when you sing too loud. Sabine is the same way! What a sweet girl!
I love that little sweet voice and face! She is too adorable!
I love that! She is a doll! Thanks for the treat!Love you!D'Lynn
Post a Comment
9 comments:
SO sweet!!! I love it! I am so glad I get to live close soon so our kiddos can get to know each other. She is precious.
Precious, Precious, Precious!
Hey there,
What a doll! Can't wait to see her tomorrow.
Love you, see you soon.
Dad
So cute, Miss Phoebe!
Love you and miss you!
Sister!
Oh So Sweet! I just love it when kids learn this song! Can't wait for Kendall to learn it! So precious!!
it is, gave me goose bumps, toooo sweet!!
How cute is she!! I love that she gets upset when you sing too loud. Sabine is the same way! What a sweet girl!
I love that little sweet voice and face! She is too adorable!
I love that! She is a doll! Thanks for the treat!
Love you!
D'Lynn
Post a Comment