On Friday of Spring Break, we went to The Dallas Arboretum. It is a wonderful place (especially during Dallas Blooms) and the flowers were absolutely decadent! I went a little camera happy. We met up with my friend Jenny and her son, Colton. I think I was the only one who subjected her children to five million pictures...too bad I didn't get a really, really good one. :) If you are ever in the metroplex, I highly suggest you take a picnic lunch and enjoy the Dallas Arboretum. There isn't a whole lot to "do", but it is sooo worth the time and effort to just sit in the beautifulness of the gardens and enjoy being outside. I wish I could go back right now!
If anyone is still reading this blog, please know that there is only one more installment of "How I Spent My Spring Break Vacation, " and it is all about Phoebe's first birthday party. Then I promise to return to all the mundane and philosophical aspects of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Come visit me at my new blog too:
http://cancersucksbigtime.wordpress.com/
sue
What!! Eli was being uncooperative, I don't believe it!!! I think a place full of flowers is not a place to an "all boy" 4 year old!!!
But Phoebe was cute in the flowers!
Glad I got to experience that fun day with you and your kids!
Love you!
Carrie
I love the pics and the captions show what it is truly like trying to take pictures of multiple kids. By the way, Dacie love's to see pheobe on the blog, she jsut smiles and laughs and laughs when she sees her little friend! isn't that sweet!
I thought your pictures were loverly! Your camera seems to take really great quality pics! Or it could be the camera woman skills? :) We had a great time hanging out with you. Colton is still talking about that grass!
Jenny
Wasn't that grass just lucisious?! I came back and sighed over my dead, dandelion-infested yard...oh well. We loved seeing ya'll, too!
i commend your perseverance in your quest for a truly great picture!
Hey Jordan,
I love your pictures. Your kiddos remind me so much of my own. Andrew is all boy and would love Eli! Ava is all girl and I love dressing her every day!! I can tell you are having just as much fun. Phoebe is a doll! Ava loves her little white pedipeds too!
Post a Comment