April is National Poetry Month, and here is a little poem to help celebrate.
My Little Sister
by William Wise
My little sister
Likes to eat.
But when she does
She's not too neat.
The trouble is
She doesn't know
Exactly where
The food should go!
by William Wise
My little sister
Likes to eat.
But when she does
She's not too neat.
The trouble is
She doesn't know
Exactly where
The food should go!
Alternate blog titles for this post: "Spaghetti Is SOOO yummy!" or "Why Phoebe Doesn't Wear A Bow When She Eats"



6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love this. Seriously, this is the stuff of Angie Bruce's nightmares!
I am glad you picked this title for your blog. Very creative and aware...lol. Also, VERY cute. This made me laugh out loud.
So that's really where red hair comes from. ;)
Love the pictures, so funny! :)
Hello, I've been keeping up with your blog and always keep you and your family in my prayers. I was just wondering if you have heard of Therasphere treatment for liver tumors. I recently came across some information on this, and thought of you. I don't know if you would be a candidate or even if you are interested, but you might want to look it up on the web. God Bless!!!
how sweet she is.....sue
Post a Comment