Monday, April 21, 2008

Texas

Our waiter the other night introduced himself as...Rifle.

Seriously.

Gotta love Texas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordan,
I found your blog simultaneously through the Jennifer Ireland Blog and I follow you and Stephanie McCord and others that I found on there. I am very encourgaed by your fight and will to get through your hard battles. I also am encouraged by your just being a mother like me. I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old. That is too funny about the name Rifle! Gotta love Texas but I am from Missouri and I fear they have some good ones here too! :)
God Bless
Tiffani

Maria said...

Now there's a name I had not considered for Baby Moore!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if his last name is bullet?
Bruce

Gretchen Ware said...

Hi Brad & Jordan! I didn't know you were building a new house. How exciting! Hopefully all the potty training (from the 3/29 entry) will be complete before the move! Ha! Mothers who only have girls will not understand how that could happen...too funny...I laughed out loud! I had an e-mail story from some poor mom in Austin (several years ago now) where she could tell you the approx. speed a baseball could reach as her boys had it rocket off the ceiling fan and through their bedroom window, how much floor area the water from a queen sized water bed could cover when it was unplugged, how long it took for a fire truck to be dispatched from their closest fire house, etc. I was very thankful for my son after that!
We love you guys and continue to pray for a long healthy life for you two together. We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, and we hope the same for you!
Much love,
Aunt-of-sorts Gretchen :)

Anonymous said...

April 26, 2008

Quote of the Day

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

– Herman Melville