This is Phoebe's new favorite thing.


Allowing her to drink out of a straw and acquire a taste for Diet Cokes with lime was probably not my most shining moment as a mom. Not because of all the bad stuff in Diet Coke, but because now I have to share! She won't let me drink one without asking for (read: demanding) a few sips of her own.
While Phoebe and I were enjoying our refreshments, Eli was helping his dad warm up for the game.




4 comments:
Phoebe looks precious in her outfit! I can't wait for the Chicago blog post. :)
I will call you this week. Today we got shots so we are not happy!
Forget the grandparent revolt, we were about to have an aunt revolt from Sarah and I!!!!
Very cute! Makes me ready for summer... I will have a Diet coke with lime when I come so Phoebe will love me!!!
Aunt Carrie
this is no monster. it's a baby girl ready to see her nena. I wonder if she could be more precious? I do remember that as my kids entered each new stage, I thought that was the very best stage and wanted to freeze them then and there. Then the next stage came and I just knew it was the best yet and wanted to freeze them there. All I can say to you young moms is to take lots of pictures. It's not the same as experiencing it first hand, but it's all you can keep. You know the scripture says that "Mary hid all these things in her heart. That was the only way she could keep the memories. Take lots of pictures.
What cute kids. That Eli will be on his own team before you know it. I can't wait to see you four!
XXXNenaXXX
That whole sharing thing is another good reason for me to wait to give Dacie food!
Post a Comment