Friday, April 11, 2008

Another test day for Jordan

Brad here.

This morning Jordan has another round of exams. Yep, it has been three months since her last round. It is hard for us to believe how quickly the last three months flew by.

As always, thanks for praying for us. After we get the CDs, mail them off, wait for the oncologist in Boston to review and call, it likely will be another two to three weeks from now. Trust we will keep you informed.

6 comments:

Cornelius Crew said...

We're praying for ya'll!

Kimela said...

I will keep you in my prayers.
Kim

Carri said...

Jordan I love getting to visit with you , when you come down to see Phoebe. Thanks for sharing with me a little about what is going on. I will be praying for quick and positive results!

Teresa said...

Thinking about you this weekend and praying for your sweet family!

Shane Alexander said...

Our prayers are with you guys.

Kristen said...

Praying for you and love you tons! :)