I wanted to get some pictures of Eli and Phoebe when I was at my grandparents house last weekend. I pretended to be an amateur photographer...and they pretended to be excited.
Despite such joyful beginnings, things turned ugly when I pulled out the camera. Don't they just looked thrilled?
But then Eli turned on his "model" charm and I got a *few* good ones.
I apologize for Phoebe's un-ladylike pose, but I was too busy snapping photos to make her "sit pretty."
Not half bad, if I do say so myself. Although maybe that could be attributed to the red boots!







11 comments:
LOVE them!
Those are PRECIOUS photos! You need to experiment with different colors and finishes. So cute!
you can experiment with all the colors you want, as long as you leave the boots red.
XXXnenaXXX
So cute! The boots are great and I love the dress too.
So cute....I saved one as my screensaver....Mom, I will teach you how to soon!
Hey there,
Those kids may have spent a little too much time in front of the camera, but wow are they cute.
As for the barn. I remember shinnying up the 8 telephone poles that are the supports and cutting them off, all at the same height, 20 ft or so. Then the task of nailing the tin sheets on, we had to use pliers to hold the nails because they tended to jump when you tried to hit them with a hammer. I lost several thumbnails that summer to the task. It hurt like the devil to an already sore thumb. And of course there was the years of mucking out the barn after the horses had been in there for a while...I guess my memories are a little different than yours. But I will say there is nothing like being in that old barn during a thunderstorm, and the cool breeze that blew through during the rain. I can still smell and hear the rain.
Anyway, great pics. Somewhere there are pictures of that old barn under construction 40+ years ago.
Love you, see you soon
Dad
You did a great job and got some really good pictures! Love the boots!
Celia
Very cute! And you can't credit all that charm to the red boots but they are adorable!
All I can say is "Oh, my gosh!" Awesome pictures!
No kidding-these are great! You should def. slap one of these babies on a holiday card!
LOVE them! I think it would be a great xmas card photo too! :) LOVE them! :) I love experimenting with pics too!
Post a Comment