Monday, August 17, 2009

My Washing Machine Is Tired

We spent the weekend near Las Vegas.

New Mexico, that is. Our family took it's annual trip to Family Camp at the wonderful Camp Bluehaven. The weather was a little more on the sunny side this year and Eli even came home with a farmer's sunburn. (Not much of a tan for my fair-skinned boy!)

As usual, I didn't take near enough pictures, but you can see a few more here. I did not participate in the game time because I was exhausted and already in bed. There are definite draw-backs to being a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed morning person! However, I did have hot water since I was the first one up!

No fish were harmed in the taking of this picture.

No, really. The only fish caught was a dead one that washed up on shore. However, Eli practiced his casting over...and over...and over...and over... You get the idea.

Phoebe spent lots of time on this little swing set. The gal loves to swing!


This is Phoebe with her friend, Cade. I think she likes him because he reminds her of Eli. (I'll pray for you, Heather.)


That's about it for the pictures I took. I usually take way too many, but it seems every year at Family Camp, I just don't. Go figure.

We made it home safe and sound and after a pretty low-key day, the only thing still worn out is my washing machine after doing all the camp laundry. Apparently, we were one dirty bunch!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Prayers always appreciated...thanks:)

Cornelius Crew said...

I just finished my last load of laundry. I like campfires, but Im always ready to wash that smell away by the time we get home! We'll have a game night soon so you can get in on the fun!