Oh. No. But with a cute smile like that surely she gets away with it? And by the way, I've been cracking up all day at your impressive He-Man trivia! :)
I had a tub of beans like that, and it ended in the same way = a huge mess! Grant even planted some in the yard, and YES, they did sprout. I hide the beans now.
8 comments:
Oh. No. But with a cute smile like that surely she gets away with it? And by the way, I've been cracking up all day at your impressive He-Man trivia! :)
LOL! Too funny! She's a doll :)
Love that crazy girl! Hurry up Sing Song weekend!
i think every once in a while Phoebe is replaced by that cute impish creature sitting in the tub there.
And i love it.
your little bro
I think she is too cute! Just be thankful you didn't go with a colored rice bin idea! It would be so much harder to pick up.
Gay
apparently Phoebe has her own ideas about how to play with the noodle tub. I like it!
XXXnenaXXX
I had a tub of beans like that, and it ended in the same way = a huge mess! Grant even planted some in the yard, and YES, they did sprout. I hide the beans now.
ha ha haha ha ha ha ha!! I LOVE THIS!
-- Dixie
Post a Comment