For some, it's something that keeps them up at night and gives them gray hairs just thinking about it. For others, it's not so bad and they shrug their shoulders and move on with life.
Like I did last Sunday morning when my mom and I both got dressed for church.

We matched. From our red necklaces to our ruffled, high-waisted black dresses to our comfortable (but oh-so-cute) black round-toed shoes.
I have seen the future and it doesn't look so bad. Not bad at all.
I love you, Mom.



5 comments:
I should get a picture with Dad so I can look like I belong with this family.
Glad I have Phoebe who looks a little like me (and I hear acts like me too!)
LOVE IT! Both of you look fabulous in this picture!
wow. I did not know this was why you wanted this picture taken. Had we been at my house, I would have gladly changed my clothes. however, when you have to wear what you have packed, you are sort of stuck. But you know my motto, "things can always be worse."
I love you, too.
XXXmomXXX
I LOVE this picture! Jordan, you can look forward to getting even more beautiful as you head towards grandmother years. You're both gorgeous!
Ok This snuck up on me and emptied my lacrimal glands! I love you both so much!!
Amy
p.s. Interpretation "I cried my eyes out!" but then everything makes me cry...
Post a Comment