No joke.
They are worn by professional chefs, endorsed by those who work for Martha Stewart in the January edition of Martha Stewart Living (I should know, I have a stinkin' subscription), and lucky librarians the world over.
The shoes are on the pricey side so I had decided to save up my Christmas money to buy these little beauties because they are my favorite.

Then I found them on sale! Yipee!
I think I've worn them every day since. My other shoes are getting a complex. :)
"Give a girl the right shoes and she'll conquer the world."
--Bette Midler
--Bette Midler



7 comments:
What are they called? Congratulations, it is always exciting to find a new great pair of shoes!!
I found a great pair too that are very comfy. They are called Butterfly shoes, you will want some too!
.... and they'll want a glass of milk?
(or something like that)
Those really are the best shoes. I have some and wear them almost every day, too. If you can ever find a "Marti & Liz" shoe store, they carry them sometimes. They are a store that sells shoes that are still first quality but were used in fashion shows or displays, etc. and can't be sold brand new. I bought 2 pair of Dansko's for $30 each!
They may be the best shoe, but they look a lot like crocs. Really, Jordan? Are we old enough that we have to buy shoes for comfort and not for style? Tsk, tsk...
What brand are they?? I'm old enough to appreciate a comfort shoe!
Gay, and everyone else, they are Dansko brand. I've seen them on flight attendants, nurses, chefs, doctors, vets, teachers, waiters, store clerks, hair stylists, librarians, and even moms. You can find them at Walking Shoe stores(?), some really good Dillard's, and of course, online.
These are just some of the vendors.
Heather, you would be surprised.
XXXBev/mom/nenaXXX
Post a Comment