Monday, February 11, 2008
For Sale: One Sweet Baby
At dinner tonight, I was lamenting the fact that Phoebe is rapidly outgrowing her Bumbo. She can take the tray off and almost climb out of it...probably all those reasons why Bumbo was sued in the first place and they were all taken off the shelves at Wal-Mart and Target. I was telling Brad that we were probably going to have to bring Eli's old highchair in from the garage and I just didn't know where we were going to put it since there really isn't room for it in the kitchen. Eli piped up and said, "Well, I guess we are just going to have to sell the baby." Not really what I had in mind, but it would solve the space problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I love this story!
Hey there,
Nena and I get right of first refusal in this deal.
That Eli is always thinking outside the box. I'm not sure he is aware that there may be a box.
See you soon.
Love you,
Dad
Love Eli stories...they always make my day! :)
Hey, I'll make you a sweet deal on that baby. I'll even take Eli off your hands if I need to.
X0XnenaXXX
Don't sell the baby! Dacie loves her too much!
Post a Comment