Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Show and Tell: The Tunic Tank



I whipped up this little tank tunic a week or so ago and I've been waiting and waiting for the weather to be warm enough so Phoebe could wear it. Spring in Amarillo is still pretty cool and it's usually well into May before one can wear a sleeveless shirt. Luckily, the weather was very warm in Abilene this past weekend so she was able to wear it on Saturday. I was able to take some pictures of her wearing it in my grandparents bee-you-ti-ful front yard.

Apparently, Phoebe decided the conditions were right to have an impromptu photo session and she turned on the charm.















I'm especially proud of this flower corsage. I've never made a fabric covered button before and I always they looked really hard. Guess what?! They're not! I see lots and lots of fabric covered buttons in my future...

3 comments:

Misty said...

Those pics are so sassy! Love it!

Sara Nickson said...

Precious! And what a cute little model!

Anonymous said...

"charm" a.k.a. "sass". she was precious!
XXXnenaXXX