I kind of enjoyed having a late Easter this year. Since I have no idea why Easter falls when it does (nor do I care to), it was a pleasant surprise to have some breathing room between Spring Break and Easter. And then there was the fact that we weren't all freezing in our Sunday best. THIS is a great post by a mom who thinks deeper than I do and her thoughts on the late Easter.
I'm pretty sure 300+ photos from my weekend were taken on Easter Sunday. It had something do with trying to photograph 4 children under the age of 7. My philosophy was to just lump them together and start snapping away. I got some really great ones....and a whole bunch of really bad ones! Enjoy the good ones.





My grandparents yard is the absolute perfect place to take pictures. It has big, beautiful, old trees with lush, green grass underneath. It's beautiful in an old farmhouse kind of way and my heart aches when I leave because soon it's going to be the last time we leave. So I took a billion pictures. And the weather cooperated, too. It was warm, but a little overcast so the lighting was great for a not-so-great photographer like myself.


This little guy is a funny one. He is worker bee. All the time. He was probably thinking the whole time, "Who left all this crap in the yard?" Ha Ha.

This is Isaac with the Fat Cheeks and Grandaddy. I just wuv to squish his cheeks. Isaac's, not my dad's.

Hope y'all had a great Easter!



3 comments:
it was good to see you for a minute on Sunday! I took about 900 photos over the weekend, so I totally understand!
Easter falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox (first day of spring). It would be easier if it was just the third Sunday in April, wouldn't it? That would certainly eliminate some of those chilly late March Easters!
L.
Love your Easter pictures. As I tell my children...everyone will one day appreciate the fact that I took no less than 300 pictures on any given occasion. Ha!
Thanks to your anonymous poster who filled me in on the date of Easter. I now feel smart:)
I did notice that Pheobe's white Mary Janes came in the mail before Easter. Hooray! I was concerned (Honestly.)
Post a Comment