I'm more of a gift card kind of gal.
Until today.

Or rather yesterday since that is when Brad brought them home. I had to hunt for a vase for them. But now they are looking pretty smart on my dining table.
Baby girl thinks so too since she's been up there 3,521 times to *smell* them. Really she's smelling and touching and picking at the petals and generally manhandling them. I told her that only one of them was hers and that's the only one she could touch. It's a good thing it's in the back. Note to Phoebe's future husband: She really likes flowers!
Thanks for all of my birthday wishes. So far, 32 isn't looking half bad!



2 comments:
pretty, pretty, pretty! :) hope you had a fabulous day!
way to go Brad! the flowers are lovely. I'm glad everyone is getting enjoyment from them. So glad you had a good birthday, and from my vantage point, 32 does look pretty good on you.
XXXmomXXX
Post a Comment