Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Finally...The Pumpkin Patch Post
I feel certain that the only people who will actually look at all my pictures in the slide show will be directly related to us. I also feel certain that I spent waaaayyy too much time working on that slide show. It took FOREVER! So instead of giving you a play-by-play of our entire weekend (who wants to read that anyway?) I've come up with "The Top Ten Reasons I Had A Great Weekend At The Pumpkin Patch." Enjoy!
10. It was perfect weather for hot air balloon watching. Low 60's. No wind. Too bad it was 5:30 in the morning!
9. My children were mostly well-behaved despite the time change, erratic sleep schedule, and over-stimulation at the PP.
8. No one was hurt in the tornado that hit the PP on Saturday night. It certainly was exciting. We weren't there, but exciting nonetheless! (No major damage was done and we got to help with the clean-up on Sunday morning.)
7. The PP keeps getting better and better. Every year I think, "This is all they can do, " and then they add more to it the very next year!
6. I got some great pictures of my children who were acting fairly photo-genetic on Friday afternoon. Notice Phoebe's dress. My mom made it and it's reversible! You might remember seeing it here.
5. Good quality time with family. Enough said.
4. I was able to take more pictures than I will ever need with my new camera.
3. Watching Phoebe ride the cowtrain and go down the slide. I've imprinted them on my mind to watch over and over in the slideshow of my memory when I'm old.
2. The weather was perfectly "fallish." Cool, but not cold. A little rainy. So nice.
1. The chocolate pancakes at The Chocolate Factory. They are decadently divine. And yes, they are better than the s-word!
This weekend left me with just one burning question:
Where, oh where, is the Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice creamer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hey there,
The Pumpkin Spice Creamer is in the fridge in Red Oak, waiting for you to come open it.
Can't wait to see you.
Love you, see you soon.
Dad
I love the pictures!!! I need some of them!
I think I need to take a trip to the McCall PP....and def the Haunted part!!
See you on Friday!
Carrie
Not family, but looked through every one of the pictures, your kids are sooooo cute!!!! I agree with your favs :-)
I enjoyed your pictures so much! Eli looks so much like you!! What a fun family the McCalls are! Glad you had such a fun time!
Sue
cancersucksbigtime.com
How awesome that your extended family runs a pumpkin patch!
Pheobe's dress is fantastic...I love how it has candy corn on the reverse side!
Great pics! I'm so glad you got a new camera! It was wonderful getting to see you guys at the PP on Sunday and so nice to finally meet your kids.
Not family but I LOVED the pictures! Your new camera does an awesome job. Your kids are soooo precious!
Gay
I LOVE the pictures~ I always look at all of them! :) I enjoyed sooo much talking to you today. Love catching up. Nap time is perfect.
I love Phoebe's dress! Emma would love to borrow that dress next October. :) Thanks for looking for those dresses for us. Can't wait to see you at Homecoming. What a great weekend in NM.
Have a great weekend with Carrie and the girls!
Dont you just love the camera? It makes it so much fun to take pics. And I did watch the entire slideshow--so does that make me family? and I'm pretty sure you left creamer at my house!! Looks like lots of fun, one of these years we are going to have to do that too!
Post a Comment