I hope you enjoyed something today as much as Phoebe enjoyed this mint!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Phoebe And The Chocolate Mint
I know that I already posted today, but I took some pictures after lunch that seriously need to be shared. Brad and I have started to go to lunch on Thursdays. It's just the three of us and the only rule is we have to go somewhere we've never been. It gets us out of the rut and sometimes it's my favorite part of the whole week. Today we went to Joe Taco. It was great...and the three of us ate for $12.81! Amazing. I didn't know it, but Brad gave Phoebe a chocolate mint on the way out the door. I think she enjoyed it. The pictures are a bit all over the place because I was laughing so hard at her expressions it was hard to focus.




I hope you enjoyed something today as much as Phoebe enjoyed this mint!
I hope you enjoyed something today as much as Phoebe enjoyed this mint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
As I would say Phoebeliscious!!! She is just to cute for words.
Amber S.
If this picture is any indicator - then I too wish that I enjoyed something this much today!
Pure greatness! I love the third picture - She looks like a cute little chocolate pirate... So fun!
How cute!!! She enjoys her treats more than anyone I know!!
Very sweet!
Carrie
I love a girl who can truly appreciate chocolate!
Sarah
That girl has more amusing expressions! I love it! The last picture is my favorite! Pray for me,I'm starting the Elvis costume now!
she made my day!! :-) Sue
Phoebe, you are a hoot!!!
Hi Jordan--I read your blog and just had to come out of "lurking" to tell you that I laughed SO HARD at Phoebe's cutey-pie-mint-face pics. She is a darling!! I think you and I live parallel lives at times. Your Sunday was EXACTLY like mine, trip to grocery store and all!
Post a Comment