Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Fearless Phoebe

We went to the pool on Tuesday afternoon after replacing the knobs in my kitchen and bathroom and taking down all the family pictures off the walls and refrigerator and cleaning out Phoebe's closet. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Liz! I could not have done it without this very driven lady. It was two days worth of projects done in one morning.

This is what Phoebe did while we were cleaning out the closet.



She played with markers for the very first time! Notice the marker on her face. :)

This is how Phoebe celebrated the day's accomplishments.



I think she might have run through this water a couple dozen times. I can't imagine what it did to her sinuses!



This baby is fearless!

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

That Phoebe is such a cutie...even with marker face!

I really enjoy reading your blog, especially your honesty. Thanks for sharing so much about your struggles.

To encourage you in your attempt to get the house on the market, just watch a few episodes of "house hunters". There are some people out there who don't bother putting the dirty dishes away when showing their homes, much less "staging" it. You are waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of those people! Good luck in this process!

Anonymous said...

You didn't get a pic of what Eli does at the pool....lying on the concrete to get warm!!!
Precious kids!! Phoebe should be a model for a marker company!!!
See you tomorrow morning!
Carrie

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Too bad Phoebe is afraid of the water. ha ha

Cornelius Crew said...

I wonder who she learned her fearlessness from..maybe her big brother!!
I certainly hope that those markers were washable!!