Tuesday, March 13, 2007







Little Miss Phoebe with her eyes open!




















10 comments:

Jill said...

So very good to see that beautiful smile we love so much...and how great to see the four of you together! Chloe checks your blog a couple of times a day & looks forward to telling us the progress you are making. How neat to see how God has used your family as an instrument to connect so many people! We love you!
Jill, Van, Chloe & Sophie

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

Great pictures guys!! Jordan, you look so good for all of this to be going on! Glad to see the fam!

Jeri and Travis

Keri said...

Precious!!!!

kendanley said...

I know you can't see us, but we're enjoying seeing you!
Ken, Jeanette & Janaye

Kristen said...

Hey guys!
You guys are such a precious family. I am stilling praying for you and your test tomorrow. I hope you are feeling much better. It was good to see you yesterday! :)
Love you guys!
Kristen

Julie said...

What a beautiful family! Jordan, even in the hospital you look good! We are praying for good tests results.

Love,
Julie and Jeff

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful group! Jordan, you really look amazing!!

Nicole said...

I just wanted you to know we were praying for you guys. Jordan, you look amazing. Phoebe is a cutie. Praise God you are doing so well. I just wanted you guys to know you were in our thoughts and prayers.
--Alex and Nicole (Carter) Dossey

Anonymous said...

Jordan,
You have a beautiful family!! We can see Gods love in our childrens eyes! Is it so awesome!!! You guys our still in our prayers!
Katie Nix

Holly O'Quinn said...

Goodness! The emotions that well up inside of me as I read what you and Stephanie wrote today are so overwhelming.

Jordan, how great is it that you can already see the other side of this. I already see the glory of the Lord all over this situation. I am fervently praying for you every day, even in those moments that seem short and you just pop into my head. I'm continuing to pray for you, your family, and for miraculous healing to take over your body.

Phoebe is beautiful. I know you guys are so proud of her, and I LOVE the bow!