Wednesday, March 14, 2007
For those of you who are interested in finding out more information about Gleevek, you can click on the link titled "Gleevek information" in the right hand corner of the page. When you do so, it will download a brochure with information. It also provides a little information on the type of tumors that Jordan has. They are called gastro-intestinal stromal tumors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have been following your blog and praying for you for a few days now. I wanted to let you know how amazed I am at the positive uplifting attitude of all those around you and those praying for you. It is a rare sight to see such spiritually uplifted people, especially in such an tense situation.
Your new princess is so beautiful. She looks like an angel herself. I will continue to pray for all of you. You can truly tell, just by reading your blog and comments, God is Good!
Love, Susan, Daniel, Branson, Macy, and Lane Fleischman
Hey--
Let me know if I can do anything. Casey and I are always available!
We love you and we are still praying! Hope you enjoyed the flowers.
Kristen
Post a Comment