But since I have no willpower whatsoever when it comes to fabric, I bought it.
And I made this:
Just a little pillowcase dress with some capris. After I had it all put together, I decided I should have put the black fabric on top of the pink in the ruffle in the pants. Lesson learned: small repeating prints should always layer under larger, darker prints. But since I really don't enjoy making or attaching ruffles, I'm not re-doing them.
Here are a couple of photos of the flowers. I think they are a little big, especially after I put the felt buttons on top, and I decided (after I had sewn them on, of course) that they would have had better placement if I had used the other side of the shirt. Oh well.
But, seriously, anything under this face is pretty darn cute!



7 comments:
Jordan-
That dress is SO cute!!!! Precious! I love it!
Nicole
Hey there,
It just occurred to me that the guy who ends up with the precious girl is not going to get by with "you look nice" There will have to be pictures and blogs and raves...whew.
Love you, see you soon
Dad
So fun! that makes me want to make Emma Kate's, but that might have to wait a week or so. :) I LOVE it so much! You did a great job!
So precious! I love it.
Oh, Jordan - WHY can't we live closer to one another??? We could have soooo much fun together with our love of fabrics and sewing!!!!
I love this and need one. Can you get more material??? Seriously, start a business!
dang it! you've inspired me again. i was doing so well with my little baby blocks that you posted a couple weeks ago... now i must move on to this! :) SO SO cute!! is there a tutorial somewhere??
Post a Comment