Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Boy's A Genius



You might be wondering why Eli is wearing ski goggles on a warm day in April.

Then again, if you know Eli, you might not.

I told him that I'd pay him $3 to pick up all the trash in the front and back yard. And we have a really big front and back yard. It was an exceptionally windy day (we are the third windiest city in the country, you know!) and he didn't want to get dirt in his eyes. Next thing I knew, he was wearing Brad's ski goggles.


Seriously, the boy's a genius...and $3 richer!

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Such a smart boy!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I need to teach the boy some fundamentals of negotiating..$3 seems a little low.
Love you, see you soon.
Dad

Elasha said...

I think I could have used something like that a few days in college walking to and from classes.

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Gotta love little boys. They keep life interesting. Gosh! How do you stand the wind?! I guess at some point you accept it and go on with your day. Soooo funny you brought the wind thing up... We don't get a lot of wind here in Houston, but when we do, we all just feel so annoyed and I literally find myself saying, "If I wanted to live with wind, I would've moved to west Texas!" But the upside is that surely you guys have prettier sunsets than we do!

Kristen said...

Not surprised about this one...LOVE that boy!