Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Sunday Best

I have beautiful children.




The song I refered to in my earlier post, was from the Peter, Paul, and Mommy record my parents played for us when we were small. The song may be a generic children's song, but I've never heard or seen it on any other children's complilation CD. I'm thinkingof ordering it so my own children can listen to such hippie children's songs like "Puff the Magic Dragon" and "Mockingbird".

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Too Sweet!

Gotta ask...where are Pheobe's shoes from? They are precious!

Kalley said...

We just have the record so I can't offer to tape it for you. Raffi sings a version that I actually like just as much as the Peter, Paul, and Mommy soundtrack...in case you can't find the original.

Nicole said...

Jordan -
I also have a recording of the song by Tom Paxton, and the cd is called "Going to the Zoo." It's a really good kids cd - his voice is easy to listen to, unlike some children's recordings!!