I bet she "helped" by eating the extra dough!!! Cute pic! Carrie
No, Phoebe doesn't like dough. Go figure. That's Eli's job anyway.
Pie is the best breakfast ever!
yum! Recipe please! :)
Hey there,Do I see Apples? I thought Brad had a strict no fruit policy. Phoebe sure seems pleased with her efforts. It does look good, though.Love you, see you soon.Dad
Do you see any pictures of Brad eating this delicious dessert? He still has a strict "no fruit" diet. His loss.
I would like to say I have a picture to document the ONE time I saw Brad eating an apple! He just needs to be in extreme situations to have fruit!
Are you Betty Crocker? Look you at you all gorgeous and baking....makes me feel lousy. I made pancakes for dinner. Hmmmm,,,,,,
Now that looks delicious!!! Phoebe is just adorable!
Are those cherry aprons? If they disappear next time I'm out don't be surprised!! However Jami made me a super cute one too that I need to show you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I bet she "helped" by eating the extra dough!!!
Cute pic!
Carrie
No, Phoebe doesn't like dough. Go figure. That's Eli's job anyway.
Pie is the best breakfast ever!
yum! Recipe please! :)
Hey there,
Do I see Apples? I thought Brad had a strict no fruit policy. Phoebe sure seems pleased with her efforts.
It does look good, though.
Love you, see you soon.
Dad
Do you see any pictures of Brad eating this delicious dessert?
He still has a strict "no fruit" diet.
His loss.
I would like to say I have a picture to document the ONE time I saw Brad eating an apple! He just needs to be in extreme situations to have fruit!
Are you Betty Crocker? Look you at you all gorgeous and baking....makes me feel lousy. I made pancakes for dinner. Hmmmm,,,,,,
Now that looks delicious!!! Phoebe is just adorable!
Are those cherry aprons? If they disappear next time I'm out don't be surprised!! However Jami made me a super cute one too that I need to show you!
Post a Comment