It was "J" week at KU this week so yesterday, Eli's teachers decided to let each child tell a joke in front of the class. Eli and I looked online for a great kids joke that he could share and then we practiced and practiced it until the delivery was just perfect.
It was a hit with the Pre-K crowd! Especially the boys.
He's wearing a "Cat In The Hat" hat because it was also Dr. Suess Day at school. Of course, said hat caused a major meltdown by both son and mom when we actually arrived at KU and he refused to wear it. I let Ms. Katherine wear it instead and I went on to enjoy the rest of my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like he did a great job! Almost as funny as the tortilla face thing he did at lunch last Sunday...
Sarah
so cute!
Post a Comment