I've just spent over an hour "screwing around on the Internet" (as Brad likes to call it). Through a series of blogs, I came across one that is powerful and convicting. When you have some time (believe me, you cannot read one of this woman's blogs without scrolling to the beginning and reading them all), soak up this blog: www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com I typed out the address because I am unable to get my computer to keep these links up for long. Probably has more to do with operator error than anything else.
I am always humbled by people who are not scared of their pain and use to glorify God. These might be two of the hardest things for me. I run away and hide from pain or hurt and then when they do find me (and they do), I cry and shake my fist at God. This woman is amazing in her faith, in her hope, in her ability to use her pain to grow closer to the one who walks through it with her.
So get yourself some hankies handy and get to reading. Your children/housework/email can wait...I know mine did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I have been following Angie's blog since she started it. She is an amazing woman with such faith. I hated to read today that her family is going through another heartache and horrible loss. My prayers are with them as always.
I am a wet, soggy, mess after reading Angie's story. Thank you for sharing Jordan. I know you mentioned that you find yourself amazed by her strength. Well let me tell you sweet friend, you are more like her than you know.
jordan, don't underestimate your own strength. you are an amazing woman as well with God on your side. you inspire me.
I have followed this blog, too. Love it so much.
Would you mind dropping me an email when you get a chance...
mrsdaviddominguez@yahoo.com
I just have a quick question for you.
Kristi (Pawlik)
my goodness...
Post a Comment