Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Sunday

My camera is on the blink; otherwise you would see some precious pictures of Eli and Phoebe dancing together while watching "Enchanted." You'd also see some pictures of Brad watching "Enchanted." I don't think he was impressed. You might even see a picture of my new pedicure I got yesterday. I have bright pink toenails with white polka-dots...very cute, indeed. I believe that summer has officially begun when I get my first pedicure! I'm praying the weather thinks so, too. Those pictures would just about sum up the whole of our accomplishments of the weekend.

Instead, here are some pictures of Phoebe and her baby. They were taken a few weeks ago and I'd just like to say that baby dolls are such a nice change from balls, cars, guns, and trains.





She's a very good little mommy...except for when she carries her baby around in her teeth. In her defense, it is only when there is food in both of her hands that she does this. A girl has got to have priorities!

3 comments:

Gena said...

Jordan, Phoebe is sooo precious! She really is such a good baby (well I guess they are technically toddlers now!) And Aidan just loves Eli, he thinks he is cool and has cool big boy toys! It's nice to know they have each other's backs, haha! (I was referencing the McDonald's incident) Thanks for all that you share on your blogs, and today in class! I admire how willing you are to be open. It's a wonderful characteristic of yours! You inspire me to express my true feelings in things. God Bless you and your family!

Phillips Family said...

She is so precious. I, too, am glad to finally have baby dolls and baby strollers littering the living room...however, i sometimes find the dolls in the dump truck and the stroller has been used to haul legos on more than one occasion!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe is so adorable and growing so fast! Wish I could help you clean your house...but maybe your parents will not really care anyways...? :-)