Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yet Another Reason I Will Not Be "Mother Of The Year"

Today at KU, Eli pulled his sandwich out of his lunchbox and said, "Oh cool! Blue bread!"

Thank you, Ms. Teresa, for pulling the mold off of my son's sandwich and then letting him eat the rest. The boy has got to eat! I guess it's time to throw out that loaf of bread.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That is funny! Some of our family would be proud that you would keep that bread!
I love that Eli thinks it's cool!
Love ya!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I've been encouraged by yours for quite some time. My husband I pray for you and what you are going through often. I love the pics of the house being buit, we are building too.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite stories! I love the way Carrie tells it at the lunch table. She actually uses Eli "language." It is really funny. I really need to meet these precious kids of yours that Carrie talks about all the time. Take care. We think about you all often and pray for you daily.

-- Melissa Clark (and the other four)