We had a pretty good Halloween, although it seemed to last for days! Sunday we had our Funavil at church, then Tuesday the kids went Trick-or-Treating at Kid U, and then Wednesday Eli went Trick-or-Treating with Brad around the neighborhood. We really got our money's worth out of those costumes.
Brad and Phoebe at our church's Funavil.
Eli and "Army Guy" Landon.
Eli and "Fireman" Sandler.
Eli and "Hobo" Sophie.
By the way, Eli is making his "pirate" face in all these pictures. He's usually a very cute kid!
Eli, "Woody" Dayton, "PowerRanger" Brock, and "Dallas Cowboy" Corbin. This picture was actually taken at Kid University on Tuesday.
Phoebe and her friend, Chloe.
Halloween Night!
Oh, I should also mention that I made Eli's and Phoebe's Halloween costumes. I just felt the need to pat myself on the back because they turned out pretty cute!
This is not a Halloween picture, but it's a pretty cool picture of Eli and a snake. We went to the Discovery Center last week on Wednesday where we know one of the girls who works there. She brought out the snake for the kids to touch. They were completely unafraid, unlike the mommies who stood a bit back to take pictures!



10 comments:
Those costumes are precious! (As are the children wearing them.) Look out Martha Stewart!
YEAH!!! That is one cute pirate and mermaid! (Or as Eli would say precious!)
Thanks for getting the pics up! The aunts were having withdrawls!!!
Love you all!
Aunt Carrie
Love the costumes! You deserve two pats on the back. Can I hire you for next Halloween???
Landon says, "how could Phoebe walk with that Tail!"
We got that figured out! Let me just say the funniest part of this all is the way he says "Tail!"
The costumes are awesome! You will have to give me lessons on that! They looked so cute! I love Eli's face in the pics! Sounds like a fun Halloween! :)
I dig the pirate.
I love the mermaid.
But Brad, your costume was lame! I figured you'd be decked out as Tony Romo or Ryan Howard or something. I guess lawyers just don't know how to have fun.
I can't believe you made those costumes. They are adorable. Phoebe's is priceless!
Hope you're doing well. It was good to see you in Abilene.
Love, Christy
Brad, Jordan, Eli & Phoebe: We truly love reading your blogs! Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. We are praying for you, as I can see so many people are. Jordan, look for Amy's email coming from your mom. Brad: I have NO idea what is going to happen. We look forward to seeing you all at Christmas. Love, Allen, Amy & Jesse.
What great pictures! I wish i could have seen the kids in-person in their costumes. I need you to send me the pics of all the boys together since i forgot to put the card in the camera that day! Thanks!
Wow, I am so impressed that you made their costumes! They look great!! Your kids, as always, look adorable!
Post a Comment