Two days in a row...it might be a new record! We had Pajama Day at KU today. It's basically exactly what it sounds like: everybody wears their pajamas. The Pre-K classes ate chocolate chip pancakes and had a pillow fight. Eli and I really got into it.
All in our pajamas...yes, Phoebe is wearing a bow with her pajamas.

PILLOW FIGHT!

Taking a break with a few friends.

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Love you haircut.
Gotta say, we loved the pillow fight! Kent had to go to the chiropractor immediately afterwards, but it was fun FOR ME! Those are some cute boys ( I'd say that even if one of them wasn't mine)
How fun!!! Glad you were up to have this fun with your son. Sue
I am totally impressed with 2 blog entries 2 days in a row. Way to Go! Love the PJ pic! You guys look like you had a great pillow fight! How fun!
Post a Comment