Phoebe "almost" smiling.
I have discovered the greatest baby product! It is a Podee Bottle and it's function is to be a hands-free baby bottle. I saw it first on Oprah where a woman with four babies could feed all her babies at once. I thought, "Wouldn't that be great for traveling?" It has a pacifier top with a tube that runs down into the bottom of the bottle so the bottle doesn't have to be tilted up. I found it online and it is great for people who travel on long car trips alot...and we do! Phoebe is demostrating.



3 comments:
I love Phoebe's bow!! It's as big as she is! And I hadn't seen a contraption like that one. The inventions people come up with for children are AMAZING. Thinking about you all.
We used those bottles with Kaden - loved them so much - great invention!!! Adorable pictures!
Pam Cartwright
Love your precious children.
I am praying for you this week and pray that the Gleevac is doing its job. Love the matchee outfits! :)
Love the bottle! I will have to get that if I have many babies...ha! ha! You will have to fill me in on where to find those really neat bottles. :)
Post a Comment