Monday, April 30, 2007

Cowboy Day Cont.

I got so frustrated last night trying to post Cowboy Day pictures that I just had to stop and Brad took over. (By this time, I was asleep, snuggling with my precious daughter...it made me feel all better!) Unfortunealty, he did not post the pictures I wanted everyone to see so here are a few more!







This is not a picture of Cowboy Day, but Phoebe looked so precious in her dress last Sunday, that I decided to share this picture as well.



P.S. There may be some changes in the way our blog looks in the next few days or weeks. I feel the need to do some Spring Cleaning and it is so much easier to do it on one's blog than on one's house :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ohhhh your kids are cutest in the whole world!!! I miss you and them. I hope to see you this summer. :)
Cowboy day looked like fun! :)
I LOVED Phoebe's dress and she looked Beautiful!
Have a great week!

Steph said...

Eli is too cute! I posted some pictures of "my cowboy" on our blog this morning.