Monday, September 30, 2013

Friday Night Lights...Or Sunday Afternoon Lights As The Case May Be

So I took a little trip to New Orleans with Brad (he had a conference) and it was super fun, but I didn't take a single photo. Not even one. Brad took one with his phone, but it was horrible so I probably won't be posting it. 

It took a few days to get back in the swing of things.

Then I got a tummy bug. It was awesome.

I'm just now posting about the McCall's New Adventure: Football. Eli has never played football so we jumped in feet first playing tackle football. I still have absolutely no idea what it going on out there in the field. None. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch Eli playing whatever he's playing because he puts it all out there and plays hard. It's just with football, I don't know what's happening.  But I do love to watch the boys warming up. Mainly because Brad helps and he and Eli seem to find a little time to horse around. 


Even I can't tell the boys apart when they are in full football gear...except by their socks and shoes. Eli's shoes have one red lace and one pink lace. He's also #80.


















I bet this is just what the end of the Dallas Cowboys practices look like. 

Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss the first 2 posts back? Thank goodness you put these on facebook, too! Love these pics of father and son. Happiness:)

Heather

Anonymous said...

I love this! I used to hate football, didn't understand anything about it except one group of boys was always trying to knock another group down, or take their toy, or sneak into their "house." All things that, as mothers, we don't want our children doing. Then I took a class, Football 101 for Women, and OH-MY-WORD, I love it now! You will love it too, because its Eli and his dad out there.

L.

roboref said...

You've still got readers! I'm glad you took the summer off to enjoy it with your family, and I'm glad you're back. Love the pictures of Brad and Eli.