Thursday, December 08, 2011

Show and Tell: The First Christmas Ensemble


About a month ago I was furiously sewing the Christmas clothes I had all planned out for Phoebe. I wanted to have them all finished before the holiday season officially began. You know, the day after Thanksgiving. I got them all whipped up and now we can wear something festive every day till Christmas. Yippee!

I made this top and pants from THIS book. It was from fabric I found at Hobby Lobby and turned out pretty darn cute...even though the pants are a little long and the sleeves are just a little short.


Then again, this gal could wear a potato sack and I'd think she was precious!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it! Can't wait for next year when we will have (at least) 2 matching girls to dress!

Holly O'Quinn said...

If I had a nickel for every time I said Phoebe was cute...