In getting ready for Phoebe's birthday party tomorrow, I looked around and noticed how
happy my house looked with all the pink and orange. Maybe it was the natural light coming through the windows when the sun (finally) decided to show its face today or maybe it was the enchanted face of my little helper as she watched her party come to life. Either way, it made me want to snap a bunch of pictures. And the most amazing thing about these happy pictures? I didn't edit them one bit! If only I could make sure I always had the right light for all the moments that need capturing.







Do you like how ModPodge coordinates perfectly with our party colors? :)
Hope you are having a Happy Friday!
3 comments:
So I have read your blog for what seems like forever (and I still can't remember how I ever came upon it!). Anywho- we live in the same town and I saw you at Jo-Ann's yesterday! I was goin to say, "I read your blog, love your sewing talents, and think Phoebe is the most precious thing ever," but I thought that might sound pretty stalker-ish. So instead I'm posting it on your comments! Just wanted you to know that I felt like I saw a celebrity!
Fun, fun!! Happy birthday to Phoebe! hard to believe they are already FOUR! We did our four-year-old's party on Saturday, too. Girl, if we lived in the same town, we could do a bang up job of a double party for these two. I am secretly hoping they meet at ACU and fall madly in love one day. A mom can dream, right?
;)
Ack...was logged into the wrong account for the above comment. But, you probably knew who it was.
Post a Comment