Yep, it's that time again. TEN ON TEN. I took 10 pictures on the 10th of February at 10 after each hour...well, most of the hours anyway. And then I deleted a few because I had more than ten, but the ones I kept are in chronological order.
And be sure to look at my pictures first before you start looking at everyone else's because most of those other people actually have some photography skills and aren't just taking a bunch of pictures to document the daily-ness of their lives.
I like that you are just documenting the daily-ness of your life! That's the point, isn't it? Sometimes I feel like people are trying so hard to get artsy that the meaning behind it gets lost. And sometimes I wonder, did they really do and see ALL those things in 10 hours? Anyway, great set. I love it!
Documenting the daily is totally the point! I just think how much we'll cherish these posts one day when our ten hours looks different than today's. I love the hug picture!! Kelly
oh my gosh your photos are awesome and your kids adorable! just so you know i started the project because I have no photography skills and wanted to work on em :)...your photos are so great and I am so glad you participated!!
I love it! I love that picture of Eli with his sonic drink!! Love Phoebe and Cade! I also don't tell you enough that I love reading your blog and I love even more working with you!!
8 comments:
Love the expression on Phoebe's friend's face!! Priceless.
Your little ones are adorable.
ps. No photography skills here. :)
I like that you are just documenting the daily-ness of your life! That's the point, isn't it? Sometimes I feel like people are trying so hard to get artsy that the meaning behind it gets lost. And sometimes I wonder, did they really do and see ALL those things in 10 hours? Anyway, great set. I love it!
Documenting the daily is totally the point! I just think how much we'll cherish these posts one day when our ten hours looks different than today's. I love the hug picture!! Kelly
oh my gosh your photos are awesome and your kids adorable! just so you know i started the project because I have no photography skills and wanted to work on em :)...your photos are so great and I am so glad you participated!!
I love it! I love that picture of Eli with his sonic drink!! Love Phoebe and Cade! I also don't tell you enough that I love reading your blog and I love even more working with you!!
that pic of your little guy drinking a sonic beverage is spectacular!
Love the sibling pic!!
Post a Comment