Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDADDY!

Today is my dad's birthday. To honor his birthday (because we aren't there to help him celebrate), I asked the kids to tell me a few things about thier Grandaddy. And you know, kids do say the darndest things! :)

Eli:

What is something Grandaddy always tell you? "That he loves me."
How old is he? "Somewhere in the 40's."
What is his favorite thing to do? "Play golf."
What does Grandaddy do when you're not around? "He goes to work."
What is his favorite food? "Pancakes"
What is he really good at? "Golf"
What is something he's really bad at? "He's pretty good at everything except playing darts."
What was he like when he was a kid? "He liked to play games."
What does Grandaddy do to make you laugh? "He tickles me."
What do you play together? "Golf"
What does Grandaddy like about Nena? "She's cute."
What do you want to tell Grandaddy on his birthday?
"I love you!"

Phoebe:

What does Grandaddy always tell you? "That my hair is crazy!"
How old is he? "18"
What is his favorite thing to do? "He likes to visit."
What does Grandaddy do when you're not around? "He misses me."
What is his favorite food? "Noodles"
What is Grandaddy really good at? "Working on the computer."
What is he really bad at? "He's pretty bad at getting me dressed."
What was he like when he was a kid? "He liked to play swords."
What does Grandaddy do to make you laugh? "He makes funny faces."
What do you and Grandaddy play together? "We play in the kitchen."
What does Grandaddy like about Nena? "She's so nice and she makes him food."
What do you want to tell Grandaddy on his birthday?
"Grandaddy, I wub you and sank you for being so heawfy!"

We love you, Grandaddy! Thanks for being so wonderful. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there
What a great surprise for my birthday! I love the fact that they think I'm somewhere between 18 and 40. Thanks again.
Love you, see you soon
Dad (or grandaddy)

The Clark Family said...

Love the 18 comment and Nena's cute! So precious!

Carrie said...

I love that Grandaddy can't get her dressed well. So true!