This one really makes me proud.
Last Thursday was camo day at KU. Since I used Eli's old camo pants for Phoebe (you can see the heart patch I had to put over a hole in the knee!), I figured we needed to wear something cute in our hair.

One of my KU moms makes the cutest FELT FLOWER PINS/HAIRCLIPS. Not only are they precious (and I mean C-U-T-E!), they are inexpensive, too. I gave them to all Eli's "other" teachers (P.E., music, librarian, etc.) in his school colors for Christmas. She made a POINSETTIA for one of Phoebe's outfits at Christmas, too. Multi-talented, I tell ya!
My new favorite blog to stalk is one about a CRAZY CAT LADY in the South. Seriously makes me laugh everyday. And then I read them to Brad and he doesn't laugh. It's a tough crowd around here.
THIS is my new favorite blog for recipes. I haven't actually tried any of her recipes, but she has several that look yummy.
Have you been to MODCLOTH yet?! If you like clothes, you should probably stay away because it's a dangerous, dangerous place.
I *heart* THE PLEATED POPPY. She's so fun and creative and normal! I especially love her WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY series.
Love children's literature? Then you'll love THIS blog like I do.
So there you go. Now you see how I'm wasting my time this morning...it's keeping the anxiety at bay. Sort of.



5 comments:
Jordan neglected to say that I was trying to look like cousin Eddie when he was emptying the Sh//// on Christmas Vacation. That explains the bottle in my hand.
How fun that you linked my sis-in-law's website (Children's book quotes)! I'll have to check out the other links sometime soon.
Glad to hear your sweet girl is in recovery!
So is Brad being cousin Eddie with the Wild Turkey? Those were too funny. We love you bunches and are glad to hear Phoebe is doing well!
Yes Casey.
funny pics. :) i love MODCLOTH & Meg's flowers. i discovered Modcloth recently & i wear some of EK's flowers...adults need to be stylish too!
Post a Comment