Monday, November 30, 2009

On The First Day Of Christmas...

On the First Day of Christmas
I decided to be craft-y
So I made an apron for
My sis-in-law Am-y!

(You'll just have to pretend that rhymes and the syllables are correct!)


Since Christmas is the season to be crafty, I decided to showcase all the things I've been working on. I was going to do one big, giant post about what all I whipped up this year, but then I figured I'd probably forget to take pictures or never get it finished so I decided to just do it as I go along. We celebrated Christmas with Brad's family last Friday and I drew my sister-in-law, Amy. (Don't worry. She already opened this gift!) I wish I had gotten a picture of her 9 1/2 year old son wearing the apron, but I didn't. Just know it looked waaaayyy cuter on him! :)

Stay tuned for more "crafty" pictures.


And my more witty (if incorrect) verses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures all! hope your week has gotten off to a good start. it's beginning to look a little like christmas even here, thanks to your good influence. I can't wait til Christmas rolls around.
XXXmom/nenaXXX