Sunday, December 07, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jog!

"East or West, Home is best."

The wedding was wonderful, my sister was beautiful, and the reception was a lot of fun...but it feels so nice to be sitting in my own bed in front of my with a fire in my own fireplace. There will be some wedding posts later, but not tonight. I'm too tired and there are 583 pictures to look through.

I took these two pictures this morning at Fuddruckers where the families met for one last early lunch. Carrie and Shane joined us because they decided not to go on an actual honeymoon until this summer when my sister is not teaching and Shane has more vacation time. They thought about going somewhere just for a few days, but then decided that relaxing at home would be even better...I am very jealous! :)

Aren't they precious?!


Apparently Phoebe loves Fuddruckers...and Uncle Ben's hat.


Okay, just one last picture. Carrie and Shane doning the Chicken Dance. He he.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being my unpaid photographer for the weekend, I cna't wait to see the almost 600 pics you took!

Thanks for everything this weekend!
Love you!

Kristen said...

LOVE the pics! They are so cute!
It was such a fun wedding and Carrie was beautiful! :)
Glad we got to chat a few minutes in the midst of all the fam! The reception was soooo fun!