Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Sister

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARRIE!!
In honor of my sister's 24th birthday, I have compiled the top ten reasons why we love Carrie

10). She is always up for dessert!

9). She is very, very funny...and extremely sarcastic. I love to be around her because she finds humor in all situations

8). Let's face it...she's beautiful.

7). She is really great with children. She teaches third grade and is sooo good at it. The children in her class are blessed by every moment she spends with them teaching and loving on them.

6). She buys really trendy, young clothes and cleans out her closet all the time! Then, she lets her sister and sister-in-law (who are slightly less young and trendy) have all her hand-me-downs.

5). In a family of clutter-bugs, she's a neat-freak organizer. If you need something gone-through, sorted, and thrown away, Carrie is your girl. (We all think she is a little crazy.)

4). The girl can tell it like it is. If you only want to hear what you want to hear, Carrie is not your girl...she is going to tell you THE TRUTH!

3). She absolutely loves my children and it makes her an awesome aunt!

2). She is loyal to a fault. All her friends and family know that we can count on her for anything, anytime. Of course, you may hear all about her opinions on what she thinks of the situation, but she will be there!

1) She's ours. God put her our family and our lives because He knew we needed her. We are all blessed by her humor, her kindness, her generosity, and her fun-loving spirit.

Carrie, I hope your birthday is a great one. We wish we could be there to help you celebrate. We love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen and Amen.
Plus she looks more like a Jolly than a Yarbrough or Lindsey.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of your reasons. Thanks for putting all of those in print.
Love, mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Jordy! I had a great bday but sad that you (and your children) couldn't be here!
See you soon!
Love you!
Carrie