(I sooo meant to get this out yesterday so that you could all think I was really on top of it and enjoy it all day long, but I had a very "Gleevec" night and it didn't happen. Oops.)
For those of you that don't know - - don't click on malabei's AntiSpyWare link - - it will down load a Trojan virus to your computer. Her blog is bunk too - - just FYI!!!!!!!
But Jordan, your babies are beautiful as always, and I hope you get to feeling better!
Love the pics! I've got some precious picture so our kids and our husbands (although, those are pretty much the same things!) I'll try to post them on the blog in bit! Hope you had a great weekend!
6 comments:
So sweet and precious! Love the pictures and the sweet children in the pictures.
Hope you have a great night with your cute family!
Hey there,
Now, aren't you glad you didn't sell the baby?
Love you, see you soon.
Dad
For those of you that don't know - - don't click on malabei's AntiSpyWare link - - it will down load a Trojan virus to your computer. Her blog is bunk too - - just FYI!!!!!!!
But Jordan, your babies are beautiful as always, and I hope you get to feeling better!
Susan
Love the pics! I've got some precious picture so our kids and our husbands (although, those are pretty much the same things!) I'll try to post them on the blog in bit! Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment