Monday, June 18, 2007
We Have Not Fallen Off The Planet
We are still here. I spent a week at my in-laws house after having my parents come visit us for Eli's 4th birtday. Whew! We got back yesterday afternoon and I think I might find my house sometime today. :) VBS started today as well. I LOVE VBS and I'll post more on that later...along with Eli's birthday party, visits to the Aquarium, the BioPark, the Melting Pot (yummy), the Zoo, and the lake. Right now, I HAVE to fold some laundry and unpack my children. Life is full of very boring chores. Oh, Eli's birthday is also our anniversary. While many of you might think that is cool, it mostly just gets passed over for birthday pancakes and lunch with Eli's favorite people. Happy #7 to Us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jordan,
I'm still saying big prayers that your trip to Boston is successful and that the doctors there are able to give you the best treament available. I know and pray that God will remove this from you!
Oh, my #7 anniversary was the 17th as well. Hope you had a good one.
Jennifer
I knew you hadn't fallen off the planet! I have been tempted to post my pics of Eli's party but I didn't! Glad I was there to get messy!
WOW 7 years, who knew you two would make it this far! (Kidding to anyone who reads this!!!) Congrats! You deep down know you wanted to celebrate your romantic anniversary with a messy party and in-laws!!
Talk to you soon! Love you!
Aunt Carrie
Wow, 7 years! Time flies!
I wrote you a novel email yesterday, sorry for the longness of it. :)
I knew you were really busy with party and your family! I love VBS too! We just got done with ours.
Talk to you this week.
Still praying for you!
Love you!
Jordan,
Being your next door neighbor for the past 4+ years, I am sorry to say I had to read your blog (address given to us by Brad as he retreived Eli's missel in our back yard)before I knew of your long battle with GIST. I have spent the past several days getting to know you and your family. I have shed tears of sadness and joy with you, and with your permission, I woould like to be able to share that in person, if I may.
Please know that you are now in my prayers and in the prayers of my churche's prayer warriors at The Church At Quail Creek.
The next door Gears
Fred, Dolores, and Sue
WOW! What a busy schedule! Congratulations on 7 years and Happy Birthday to Eli! Keeping you in my prayers.
Lori Harper
Arkansas
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it has been 7 years! Time sure flies & lots of new additions and changes. Keeping you guys in our prayers. Enjoy VBS!
Celia and Bruce
Post a Comment