Eli wouldn't stand still long enough (surprise, surprise) to let me get a really good picture of him...he was having a blast! While you may think that the boy is amazing in the water, the pool has a "beach entry" so one whole half of the pool is no deeper than about 3 ft. He liked to walk around on his hands and look under the water with his goggles.
Phoebe really did enjoy the pool...even though she looks a little bored. Don't you just love babies in swimsuits?
Here's another funny story about Eli:
He has been really pushing to get a "Lightening McQueen" room. For those of you who know me, you know there is not a chance that it will happen. Last night we read the Bible story about the leper who thanked Jesus so I thought it would be a good idea to pray for some things we are thankful for. Here was Eli's prayer, " Dear God, Thank you for my room even though it's not my favorite because I want a Lightening McQueen room..."



5 comments:
Good to talk to you today! Let me know when you have your surgeries. We will be there! I love Phoebe's bathing suit. Eli looks so cute in his floaties! I hope you have a great summer at the pool~ :) Talk to you again soon!
HAHA!! I love that kid! I think he should pushing for the room. I think you need to tell the cards story, I know I enjoyed it!
Phoebe looked the same when I took her to the pool, hopefully she will be begin to enjoy it more!
Love you and see you tomorrow!
Aunt Carrie
Looks like you were at the Town Club. Am I right? If so we will see ya there this summer.
That is so funny!!! You need to write that one down in his baby book.
Little Phoebe looks so precious in her bathing suit. Just bought my 6month old a pair of swimming trunks and will hopefully hit the pool today.
Love the pics!
Lori Harper
Arkansas
Cute kids!!
Post a Comment