Friday, April 12, 2013

Ten on Ten: April 2013

Wednesday was April 10th...and I'm just now getting around to posting my TEN ON TEN photos! Actually there's nine because I forgot to do the last one. Oops.

Here's my attempt at finding the beauty in everyday by taking a photo at ten after the hour for ten hours. I usually feel so uninspired since the other participants (you can find them HERE) are so much better. Having an "eye" for beautiful photography is one of those gifts I really wish I had. I usually don't spend much time bemoaning the things I'm not necessarily good at (like singing or public speaking), but having an "eye" for photography is one I do sometimes find myself wishing I had. Sigh.

Enough with the pity party. Thanks for viewing my photos! :)


















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pics are great! But I have to say, that quilt is GORGEOUS!!!

L.

Jenni said...

looks like a great day....and I love the quilt too!

(I'm never sure my photos are worthy either - especially since I'm in an office most hours of the day)

JP said...

I hope the quilt pic means another room redo post is in the works! I really like your decorating style!

Shelley said...

Love your mugs and quilt!!

Heather B. said...

I think your photos are great!!! I love the quilt as well but those Bushland bows are awesome!!! At least that's what I think they're for?!?!?!?!

Ps...I don't know why you were absent from blogging but I am glad you're back!! I missed a little piece of you in my days & weeks!!!!! :)

roboref said...

Love the "Keep Calm, You're a Good Mom" mug. Hope you look and that a lot and know that it is very true!
Pam

roboref said...

...look AT that a lot... (proofreading should be a new hobby of mine)
Pam