Friday, January 20, 2012
Project 52: I Dreamed a Dream
I'm not one to have great, big dreams. I don't dream of changing the world or doing amazing cancer research or anything of the like. My dreams have always been closer to home. I dreamed of being a wife. I dreamed of being a mom. I dreamed of making a house into a home. And ever since I saw Brad's and my sneakers thrown on the floor by the couch during our second week of marriage, shoes thrown together have always represented "together" to me. So that's what I took a photo of...all our shoes lined up on the welcome mat to the house we built together. It's not awesome or original and maybe it's even a little trite, but that's my dream.
See more PROJECT 52 participants here. There's bound to be some more creative than mine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
these are the kinds of photos i just adore! beautiful interpretation of the prompt! :)
We had similar ideas...
love it...
I think this is an adorable photo - the red door is lovely
Oh how sweet! I just love this...
Hope your day is blessed!
I love this!
I love it...the idea behind the photo and the picture itself. Nice work!
Thinking of you today. I love the photo and I love the sentiment even more. You and I are similar in that way. My fairy tale was always being a loving, Christian wife and mother. The tragedies, crises, and little bumps are all part of fairy tales as long as you have the big things.
Sending love and prayers that you'll feel better soon and find a pain med that helps more than it hurts.
The perfect dream to have.
Post a Comment